|
| Happy Day |
| Tuesday, November 14, 2006 |
I seriously have the greatest family and the best friends in the world. Seriously.
I have been a bit stressed trying to get things together for Bryson's birthday party this week as a single parent. Jeff is away at a training class for the week. Well, today I find out Kelly had been planning a day out for me to spend with Chrisanna and Jen. Plans fell through so she was going to come over and watch my kids tomorrow so I could go and get some things done. Then, good 'ol Chrisanna phones and insists on taking the kids today to let me go and run errands. It doesn't stop there. Keith (Chrisanna's husband) then offers to watch Bryson so Chrisanna and I could take Kiki and Maddy out for a special dinner. It was so much fun. We went to Red Robin and then did a little birthday and Christmas shopping at Target. Thank you so much Kelly for planning that special day for me even if it didn't work out. Thanks also for offering to watch the kids for me. Chrisanna, thanks for taking the kids today and for the fun night out. Keith, thanks for watching Bryson. Everything you guys did meant so much to me. I love you guys!
I am still working on some details with the blogger template. It is so much more work than I should really be putting into it. But, once things start to finally come together it gets addicting and then I want to change everything. Thanks for all the feedback so far. It really helps. I have most of the supplies for Bryson's party but my house needs a little attention now so a new banner is going to have to wait until next week. Meanwhile please excuse the stretched out, non-matching, out of season one that is on here now.
One last thing and then it's bedtime for me. I stayed up much too late last night. I have added another friend to my blog roll. Jessie is a friend we grew up in youth group with. I have been reading her blog for awhile but always link to it off of Andrea's. Now it is right at my fingertips! |
| posted by Andrea Tuesday, November 14, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
What a fabulous group of friends/family you have!! Is Bryson going to be 1?
I've added you to my sidebar too (maybe you already saw it) & Kelly. :) No, Laura doesn't have a blog - she says she doesn't have time...I think it's just an excuse that would take away her time spent on Ebay!! :) Have a great night.
-
You are so welcome. We had a great time! We need to do that more often. I hope the rest of your week goes by quickly until your hubby gets home. Let me know if you need my help (in any way) to get ready for Bryson's party. Seriously. Happy Wednesday!
-
Glad you were able to get out without kids. You needed it!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
What a fabulous group of friends/family you have!! Is Bryson going to be 1?
I've added you to my sidebar too (maybe you already saw it) & Kelly. :) No, Laura doesn't have a blog - she says she doesn't have time...I think it's just an excuse that would take away her time spent on Ebay!! :) Have a great night.