|
| Maddyographer |
| Friday, December 08, 2006 |
Maddy got a hold of the camera the other night while I was cooking dinner. It was a Wednesday night so I was in a hurry to cook dinner, let the kids eat, get them ready and out the door to church in time for them to see Jeff (he goes early for Worship team practice) before Cubbies and youth group started. Anyways, I knew she had the camera but honestly didn't care...hey, it was keeping her occupied. Yes, Jeff knows about it. :) It was quite interesting to see what she took pictures of. Here are a few, she took a total of 37! The black triangle in the corner of some of the pictures is not her finger, it's the shutter that doesn't open all the way when you turn the camera on (I am ready for a Rebel!). Some of them needed a little explaining so here ya go:
1. "Say cheese mom" 2. "Say cheese Bryson" 3. Her juice 4. Christmas lights in the window 5. "Reindolf" and her blanket 6. "Smile you guys" 7. Her toes 8. Me cooking dinner (great shot!) 9. The diaper bag 10. How mommy feels on Wednesday afternoons 11. Bryson again (don't mind that mess in the background. That's what Bryson was doing to stay occupied while I was cookin') 12. Her pictures she colored that day hanging on the fridge
We have a lot planned this weekend so come back Monday for a weekend update! Have a good weekend! |
| posted by Andrea Friday, December 08, 2006 |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Let's share joint custody of a Rebel. Although maybe I'll need to take custody of your children since you're keeping Bryson occupied with your PC chopper! :)
-
How funny! I love to see what kids take pictures of. Hope you have a great weekend.
-
Those pictures are too cute!! I love how they are all taken down low too - adorable.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Name: Andrea |
| About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy |
|
|
| Blog Roll |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Let's share joint custody of a Rebel. Although maybe I'll need to take custody of your children since you're keeping Bryson occupied with your PC chopper! :)