Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Moving
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
As you know, I was in the process of making this blog private. Little did I know that it wasn't going to be as easy as the click of a button and a simple password to hand out. I had to individually invite each user and that user would have to create a google account and their own password to log in. What a pain. Too much confusion and too much work. So, I am moving to Typepad. When I first started blogging I used typepad and liked it but found that blogger was free so I switched. I have learned that you get what you pay for. I am excited to go back to user-friendly typepad. I am still going to have the blog private but it will be simple for you as readers. I will be emailing the password out to you soon. As of now, you can just go to the new blog without a password.
posted by Andrea Wednesday, January 03, 2007  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger SPARKY said…

    hey you have to tell me how you got your design for you post. so adorable. love all the patterns. how did you find that stuff?

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got it from a digital scrapbooking site. I honestly can't remember which one though. I just goggle digital scrapbooking and search for the free downloads :)

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger SPARKY said…

    make sure to email the info to me...she_a_hines@yahoo.com

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Andrea...If you don't mind...I like to check your blog sometimes too when I check Kelly's.
    Your kiddos are so stinking cute. If you don't mind me checking your blog could you e-mail me your password?
    harleygertie@yahoo.com
    Thanks...
    Emily

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com