Pic of the Week
Loves
Christmas
Let it Snow
Favorite Sites
Favorite Things
Happy New Year!!!
Monday, January 01, 2007
posted by Andrea Monday, January 01, 2007  
9 Comments:
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    FINALLY! :)

    Great choice of songs. Who doesn't love Chris Tomlin?

    I love that picture of them both sleeping with pacifiers! I need a copy of that.

    What on earth was Keith doing to Bryson? I think it was supposed to be a hair cut but seriously it looked more like torture.

    Good job Jeff

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    LOVE IT!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adorable! Love being able to look back at all that took place in 06. I would love to steal that idea if I could just find someone to make me a video. One more thing I guess I need to learn.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andrea,
    I check out your blog every now and then and would like to still have access.
    jodipowell2000@yahoo.com

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awesome, Andrea! Great idea.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT video! Hey, no worries about our wedding video. I didn't even know that Jeff had it until recently. He doesn't have to do anything though, although I liked the preview. :) I was just telling Kevin that I wanted the original, unedited copy because we've never seen it before!! It's awesome that you have Jeff to do that kind of thing for you.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't need no stinkin' password!

    OK, yes I do.

    Great year in review. I am so proud of my family and thankful for all God has done for us. Now only if we could win a bowl game!

    MGoBlue 2007!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Princess Jessie Pants said…

    Great video Andrea! Precious...

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Loved the video!!
    I need your password too....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Name: Andrea
About me: SAHM to a beautiful little girl & adorable little boy
Blog Roll
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Once Upon A Lifetime Template by Isnaini Dot Com